Article 1: Definitions
The terminology used in the Terms will be defined as the following:
- “Users” are customers who use this site.
- “this site” is the official companion site of Pokémon Sleep and Pokémon GO Plus+.
Article 2: Minors
Users who are minors can use this site only if their parent or guardian has consented to their use of this site.
Article 3: Scope of the Terms
All methods of use, rules, and any other regulations regarding this site stipulated by the Company, regardless of naming, will form a portion of the Terms.
Article 4: Changes to this site and the Terms
- We may, at any time, modify the contents of this site without notifying you.
- We will modify the contents of the Terms at will as it becomes necessary.
- If we change the Terms, that information will be published within this site. Changes to the Terms will take effect the moment they are published through this site. We will consider your continued use of this site as acceptance of the updated Terms.
Article 5: Personal Information Privacy
Article 6: Responsibilities of Use
- Users are responsible for their own use of this site.
- We do not guarantee to Users that there are no defects or bugs in this site, and we will bear no responsibility for repairing defects or bugs.
- We offer no guarantees whatsoever regarding this site’s use on all devices or this site’s content.
- If a User causes damage to us or others by using this site, that User will be personally responsible for the costs of compensation for the damage.
- This site may contain links to websites other than those operated by us. We bear no responsibility whatsoever regarding the contents of said websites.
Article 7: Intellectual Property Rights
Users will not obtain intellectual property rights, claim rights, or any other rights whatsoever to any of the contents contained on this site, including, without limitation, User data, aggregate information, or other information relating to the use of this site. Use of content outside of this site is also prohibited.
Article 8: Suspension / Modification / Termination of this site
- We may, in our sole discretion and without notice, restrict, terminate, or suspend your use of all or some of the features of this site.
- Even in cases listed in the previous clause, we will not, except as otherwise required by applicable law, accept any responsibility for the Users.
Article 9: Prohibited Actions
We prohibit the following actions:
- Reproduction of data from this site as well as providing said reproduction to others.
- Violating ours, or others’, intellectual property rights or any other rights, including, but not limited to, creating derivative works based on the content within this site, or any part thereof, or reproducing, distributing, disclosing, or publicly performing this site or any parts thereof.
- Infiltration of the server operating this site.
- Actions that may cause a malfunction, bug, or other defect with the servers that operate this site.
- Development of an unlawful program, tool, or app, regardless of naming, whose goal it is to use this site unlawfully. Also, providing said program, et cetera, to others, or allowing them to use said program, et cetera.
- Any alteration (including falsification), reparation, adaptation, creation of derivative works, decompiling, disassembly, or reverse engineering of this site’s data, or any actions resembling these.
- Having others perform any of the actions listed above or influencing others to perform any of the above actions.
- Aiding others in performing any of the actions listed above or facilitating with your own actions.
- Actions that we have notified Users, or announced through this site or the official website, are prohibited.
- Any and all actions that would hamper the operations of this site.
- Any and all actions we judge to be unsuitable.
Article 10: Indemnification
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us and all affiliated companies, and all officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, information providers, affiliates, licensors, and licensees thereof, harmless from and against any and all claims, costs, damages, losses, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of or in connection with your use of this site. You shall use your best efforts to cooperate with us in the defense of any claim. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
Article 11: Disclaimers
- You understand that this site is provided to you “AS IS” and may not work on every device or in every situation. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE APP, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, DUTIES, OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OR RESPONSES, OF RESULTS, OF WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, OF LACK OF VIRUSES, AND OF LACK OF NEGLIGENCE. ALSO, THERE IS NO WARRANTY OF TITLE, OR CORRESPONDENCE TO DESCRIPTION, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH REGARD TO THIS SITE.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY WILL NOT, NOR WILL ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AND ALL OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OWNERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, INFORMATION PROVIDERS, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, AND LICENSEES THEREOF, BE LIABLE WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER THEORY FOR LOSS OR INACCURACY OF DATA OR COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, SERVICES, OR TECHNOLOGY, OR FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF INFORMATION, FOR PERSONAL INJURY, FOR LOSS OF PRIVACY, OR FOR NEGLIGENCE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, EVEN IN THE EVENT OF THE FAULT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR BREACH OF WARRANTY OF THE COMPANY OR ITS LICENSORS OR AGENTS.
- If, despite the disclaimers provided above, we are found responsible for damages to a User, the range of that responsibility will be limited to ordinary damages that directly affected the User and will not include compensation for lost wages or any other special damages.
- Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these states, each party’s liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law
Article 12: Governing Law / Jurisdiction
- The Terms will be interpreted in accordance with Japanese laws.
- In disputes between us and the Users, Tokyo District Court will have exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance of said dispute.
- For French residents, French law is applicable.
Article 13: Links to Third-Party Sites
In the course of using this site, you may be provided links from this site to other sites, either controlled by us, an affiliate, or an unaffiliated third party. Once you leave this site, the Terms no longer apply, and you will be subject to the terms of service and privacy notices of the linked sites.
Article 14: User Generated Content
This site may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
Article 15: Severability
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Last updated February 27, 2023