Thank you for playing Pokémon Sleep!
This update includes the following improvements.
You will need to update to the latest version through your app store.
Points to Be Updated
• Changes to make Pokémon in the Pokémon Box recover a small amount of Energy from sleep
• Changes to when fonts for other languages will be downloaded: when they become needed for display (this will apply to users who install or reinstall the app in the future)
• Changes to give a gift of diamonds to users who link their accounts or who have already linked accounts
• Changes to allow users to navigate to their bag from the Gift Box screen when the gift cannot be accepted because the bag’s items pocket is full
• Fixes to a text error for Main Skill Energizing Cheer S
Changes were made to the text about Energy recovery.
Before fix: another Pokémon chosen at random
After fix: one random Pokémon on your team
• Fixes to a bug that returned the app to the title screen immediately after tapping a Pokémon that had found a candy on the home screen
• Fixes to a bug that caused Strength Gained to display as 0 when a recipe at max level (50) was cooked
This was displayed as 0, but the correct amount of Strength was gained.
• Fixes to a bug that caused adjustments based on Pokémon Natures not to be reflected when using candies to gain EXP
• Fixes to a bug that caused multiple messages to be unintentionally sent in a single day to the research community (when sleep is tracked twice in one day, the results of only the first sleep research session will be sent to friends)
• Fixes to a bug that caused session photos not to be displayed when the graphic quality was set low
• Fixes to a bug that caused Error 028001 to occur when the Auto Cook button was pressed repeatedly
Future Update Plans
Changes to the research community specs are planned so that when receiving Pokémon candies from friends, it will be possible to occasionally receive two Pokémon candies instead of one. The higher a user’s closeness with a particular friend, the higher the chance of receiving two Pokémon candies from that friend.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Sleep!