News about future development plans
Thank you for playing Pokémon Sleep!
We are currently working on development of the following points. We will announce through the in-game news when dates are set for new changes to be applied.
We are also continuing to work to make the app less likely to fail during sleep tracking, and to increase the stability and running speed of the app.
Points currently under development
• Adding new Pokémon
• Adding more alarm sounds and Relaxing Sounds
• Implementing night mode for the loading screen
• Responding to an issue that makes it difficult to meet one’s bedtime
• Responding to an issue that makes it difficult to collect Berries among other things located near the edge of the screen
• Putting on the Good Sleep Day event, starting Wednesday, August 30
Known issues slated for improvement in the future
• Pokémon recovering Energy while inside the Pokémon Box
• An issue that causes the app to run slowly or freeze on some devices
• Further optimization of battery usage during sleep tracking
Thank you for playing Pokémon Sleep! We are giving each player* a gift as a token of our gratitude. You can accept it by tapping on the gift box icon in the upper right of the in-app main menu.
*Players who registered before 4:00 a.m., September 2 (UTC)
• Poké Biscuit ×10
• Handy Candy S ×30
• Growth Incense ×1
• Focus Incense ×1
We hope you’re able to make good use of this present and continue to enjoy sleep research with Snorlax and other Pokémon.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Sleep!